Coconut & Apricot Oat Balls
September is back-to-school month! During this time of the year, things can get pretty hectic. Try one of our favorite after school snack ideas. Great for grown-ups, too!
- 1 cup oats (use gluten-free oats as required)
- ½ cup dried apricot
- ½ cup grated dry unsweetened coconut
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave syrup)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, add the oats, and pulse for 20 seconds in order to break the oats down slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until fully combined.
- Roll into 12 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.